Monday, January 27, 2014

MY FAVORITE INK: SHANNON M


MY FAVORITE INK


NAME:

Shannon M.

OCCUPATION:

Body Piercer

HOMETOWN:

Long Beach, NY
My favorite tattoo is the scorpion girl head on my upper right arm that was done by John Sultana at Saved Tattoo in Brooklyn, NY. It’s special because I was moving to Maryland about two years ago for work and before I left, I asked John to do whatever he wanted. He was studying astrology, so he took elements and planets from my natal chart and put all this crazy detail in every aspect of the piece. He based it on my moon sign, Scorpio. There’s a bunch of hidden astrological symbols and little details that make it not only a beautiful piece of art but completely special to me. It is probably the tat- too I get the most compliments on, next to the Johnny Cash portrait on my forearm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...